Friday, February 11, 2011

Evan's Preschool Valentine's Day Party

Yesterday, I spent the morning with my youngest son at his preschool's Valentine's Day party. So fun!

The kids made their own mailboxes for their Valentines...

They they delivered their Valentines to all of their friends. Connor assisted Evan. :)
The kids made their own Valentine "IPODS" made out of a Conversation heart box and Hershey's kisses.
They had yummy Valentine treats...mmmm. I am so proud that I didn't cheat on my diet today!

I loved their sweet Valentine song!

Untitled from Sarah Nosek on Vimeo.


Here they are in line, all ready to go play some Valentine games in the gym.

They played a game of matching numbers on hearts.

When we got home, Evan sorted through his Valentines, very pleased with all of his loot. :)
Then he told me, "I love you, Mommy. You came to my preschool today!"
What a sweet little Valentine boy!

2 comments:

The Talking Frog said...

okay this makes my day. I can't wait to see you and my awesome nephews and nieces. love.........

Roz said...

Cute post! I found the valentine matching game on pinterest and was lead to your blog! I too blog about our family...as those sweet little happenings are so easy to forget! Loved the valentine's day song as well! Thanks!